Condo for sale at The Habitat Condominium, 2 bedroom condo
This very spacious 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom condominium was fully renovated with high-end fixtures in 2013. This hard-to-find property boasts an amazing master bedroom with a walk-in closet, a large adjoining study, and his & hers bathroom with twin showers and sinks.
The 4-million baht renovation included a custom kitchen designed by Kitchenette, featuring self-closing teak drawers, Fisher & Paykel and Siemens appliances, and plenty of counter and cabinet space. On seeing the property you will appreciate the beautifully finished wooden floors in the living and dining rooms, and the tastefully-tiled new floors in the kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms. The rebuild also included new well-lighted bathrooms, recessed LED lighting on dimmer switches, new plumbing and electrical switches, designer ceiling fans and several new air-conditioning units.
The unit is located on the 15th floor of the quiet, well-maintained and pet-friendly building. The Habitat Condominium is located at the end of Sukumvit Soi 53, the unit offers unobstructed Bangkok skyline views as well as great cross-ventilation. Enjoy your breakfast or evening cocktails on the fully enclosed balcony, and prepare your BBQ meals in a separated room that keeps the smoke outside. A 5-minute walk will take you to the nightlife and restaurants of the famous Thong Lor area, to Samitivej Hospital, and Villa grocery store. A pleasant and shaded 7-minute walk will take you to the Thong Lor BTS Skytrain station. The condo comes with two parking spaces, as well as access to the new fitness room and swimming pool with sauna. This exceptional unit is a remarkable value, and we do not expect it to stay on the market for long.
Features of the Habitat Building
- Very well maintained and constant improvements (recent renovation lobby, fitness gym, and pool in 2016)
- Solid construction- much heavier and quieter than new condos. Atrium design keeps building nicely ventilated
- Premium neighborhood with good security; many wealthy and well-known business and political families
- Located at the very end of Sukumvit Soi 53; no through traffic means quiet and safety
- Pet friendly. Nice mix of Thais and foreigners in the building. Many long-time residents.
- 7-minute walk to the restaurants and nightlife of Thong Lor
- 8-minute walk to Thong Lor BTS
- Easy to get taxis and motorbikes at the corner of Thong Lor 9 and Sukumvit 53
- Samitivej Hospital and several international schools and preschools within a short walk
Feature of the condo
- Fully renovated in August 2013. Owners had to move out for 5 months during renovation
- Plenty of cross-ventilation and large windows. Bright apartment with less need to run air conditioning
- Custom built Kitchenette kitchen with high end appliances, teakwood cabinetry with slow-close drawers
- All new tile floors in bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen. Beautiful wood floors in living/dining rooms
- All bathrooms fully renovated with high specification tiles and premium fixtures. Custom marble counter tops
- His and Hers master bathroom and large walk-in closet
- New air conditioning systems in both bedrooms
- Entirely new plumbing (heavy duty green PVC pipes) installed to all bathrooms and kitchen
- New doors and locksets throughout
- Recessed LED and compact florescent energy saving lighting on dimmer switches throughout. All new threeprong grounded electrical outlets throughout
- Many built-in cabinets throughout the condo for storage
- Fully repainted with accent walls featuring tasteful designer wall papers.
- Designer ceiling fans with wood blades
- Beautiful enclosed balcony with wood blinds & ceiling fan with separate, enclosed space for BBQ and gardening
- Two fixed parking spaces come with the condo
- Condo comes with all built-in kitchen appliances and window coverings (wood blinds and sunblock curtains)