"How do I keep the containers cool"
(1) positioning the container in the right direction to minimise the direct sun
(2) curtains on all the windows that could potentially get direct sun
(3) heat reflective paint (95%) on all exterior walls and roof
(4) The architects also placed lots of small windows on both sides of the container. This allows the cool air to blow in one side of the classroom and out of the other, taking the warm air with it. It’s all about utilizing the natural environment in a smart way to keep heat out of the classroom.
(5) multiple air conditioners in the large rooms
(6) film on all the windows
(7) insulate the only interior walls that get direct sunlight
(8) concrete roof rather than ceramic tiles and paint with #3 above
(9) oscillating fans in all rooms
(10) roof exhaust fans